Friday, May 20, 2011

3-D Mixed Media Art Card

I had so much fun creating this mixed media art card. I used a dog stamp from Viva Las VegaStamps to create the 3-D angel dog.


click to enlarge



a close-up of the wings


To create this mixed media artwork card, I stamped the dog image on white watercolor paper and shaded it with Copic markers. I punched a 2" circle of white paper, cut it in half, folded it and used a corner stamp to punch the design. I combined the dog and wings on three layers of handmade paper.

I painted dots around the circle with gold metallic acrylic. Then I added beads and metallic threads along one side.
stamp - Bichon With Bow 2 x 2 1/4 Item 11156 Plate 1165




1 comment:

Stampo said...

Love seeing cards with Bichons on them... used to have a whole flock of Bichons but they're all on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge now.