Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sure I shot the Sheriff...

Hi there,

Thank you for stopping by today. It's Kim here, with another project using the fabulous Viva Las Vegastamps! I decided to use the Sure I shot the Sheriff stamp, because I have a warped sense of humour! When I saw this stamp it just made me chuckle, and I knew I had to have it.


The image (Sure I shot the Sheriff - Image 15080)   is stamped on vanilla cardstock with chocolate Ancient Page ink, and then cut out with deckle edged scissors. I then lightly distressed the edges of the stamped image as well as the patterned paper behind it. All layers are put together with Miracle Tape, and lastly the stamped image is pop dotted up.

Please click on any of the links above to be taken directly to the product used, and while you are there, stay and browse awhile at all the FANTASTIC images at Viva Las Vegastamps!

Have a great day,
Kim



3 comments:

Cindy said...

I like it, I like it!! That is just so humorous! It looks great too.

Hugs XX
Barbara

Proxxon Tools said...

OMG... I love this stamp and CARD. love the color you use. and the stamp! I need that one...

Stampo said...

Wonderful! Great card as usual!