Monday, May 23, 2011

Viva Las Vegastamps! Blog Hop

Hello all,
My name is Terri Sproul and I am the honored to be the Design Team leader for Viva Las Vegastamps! and would love to let you guys know about the Blog Hop the Viva Las Vegastamps! Design Team will be doing on June 29th. This hop will include Blog Candy! We all love blog candy, so make sure you stop back by this this hop and tell all your friends, about it. This should be great fun! Hint, Hint if you click on the word Blog Candy it's a hint! smiles...

Here is a Christmas Card I just made for my Festive Friday blog Hop I have on my blog on the 2nd and 4th Friday of each month. Check us out.

Supplies:
Stamps: "Scrolled circle Tree #12702" and "Streampunk Background #16468" and "Happiness and Tranquility This Holiday Season" #2834
Ink: Cherry Red Dye Ink and Green Dye Ink
Cardbase
Green Glossy Paper
White Cardstock
Gears - Viva Las Vegastamps!
Post it note
Miracle Tape

Directions:
1) Stamp tree image onto Post-it Note or any thin white paper (like typing paper) and White Cardstock. Cut out tree image on Post-it note. I stamped tree image using Green Dye ink onto my white cardstock.
2) Place Post-it note image over Image on White cardstock - Post it note will act as a mask to protect the Image on White Cardstock.
3) Ink up "Steampunk Background" stamp with "Cherry Red" dye ink and stamp over the Tree Image. Stamp until your background is covered. Then remove your Post-it note tree image and see how it protected the image on the white cardstock - cool!
4) Adhere Glossy Green Cardstock to cardbase using Miracle tape and then add Stamp image to the center of Cardbase - again using my Miracle Tape.
5) Start adding Viva Las Vegastamps! Gears to Tree Image... see sample.

Thanks for stopping by today and remember to stop by again as we have a new project on this Blog from our Design Team on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday!

TTFN
Terri Sproul

1 comment:

Lyneen said...

I will be sure to go on the hop!!!