Monday, June 20, 2011

One Cool Moose...

Hello again!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

Did you do any stamping??

I did!! YAY!!

Here is what I made:






I'm not sure what you think but I think he is one cool moose!!

He is stamped in black ink and colored with Bic markers.

The mat around the picture was cut with the Cricut.

Papers are from my scraps.

When you go to Viva Las Vegastamps and buy stamps,

(you know you want too...)

I highly recommend the pound of rubber!

(I LOVE it!!)

4 comments:

Proxxon Tools said...

nice card Chris.

Joe M said...

Cool card!I happen love moose btw! All your colors and embellishments work great together too!

Stampo said...

Thanks, Chris... great moose... I have her in a pearl necklace and lipstick from an RSM card. LOL

TAXCAT1 said...

wow, I REALLY like this card! Love the moose! It reminds me I have a moose and other wildlife stamps...I am getting more enthused to stamp when I see nice work like yours!!!