Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Dream

Hello everyone,

Kim here, and it's my turn to post! I just love this lady's face and can't get enough of stamping her! She is called Facial Features - SKU #5908.  You can find her HERE. I stamped her on acetate with Stazon Black ink, then used Nestabilites to make a frame. I then punched a pile of flowers and put them around the frame, and added some bling to the centers of the flowers. 


 Adhesive used on this card is Miracle Tape, incredible stuff! If you haven't tried it, you really should. You will not be disappointed! Viva Las Vegastamps has the biggest and best selection of stamps, and you can get them unmounted if you wish! What a space saver!

Thank you so much for stopping by today,
Kim

6 comments:

Joe M said...

Great card Kim! I love the colors and the layout too. :-)

Amy Day Creates said...

Gorgeous card! Purple is my favorite color, so I liked it immediately;) Then when I started looking at the details, and I was amazed. Very beautiful - great sentiment - great message.

Jamie said...

LOVE this card. I really love the coordinating colors. The stamp and sentiment go very well together!

David said...

Awesome stamp! I realy like the face stamp, reminds me of the 80's artist, Patrick Nagel! Great card Kim!

Joe Rotella said...

Looks great!! And you used my FAVORITE color!

Carole Lassak said...

Lovely card. I like the way you've framed the face.