Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Memories

Hello again,

As you all have probably heard, there will be a new Design Team announced, and this will be the last post from me as a Design Team member. I would like to wish the new team the best of luck, and thank Wayne and Terri for having me. It was truly a pleasure to be part of the team!

Now onto my card...When I saw this couple, called Armchair Lovers, I knew I had to have this stamp. I wanted to make something a bit vintage and romantic. I started out by stamping the couple on white cardstock, then stamping them again on a patterned paper. I die cut the white cs so the couple was centered in the circle, then cut the chair out of the patterned paper, and attached it over top of the white chair. I then coloured in the couple with Copic Markers. I used a die to cut the doily out, and punches for the flowers and hearts. Everything is quite heavily distressed to give it a more vintage effect. The sentiment is a rub-on.


Again, thank you so much for letting me share some of my work with you all. 
Thank you,
Kim Prince


3 comments:

Proxxon Tools said...

Kim, we enjoy having you on the team and we will continue to support you and hope you continue to support VLVS

2amscrapper said...

I love this stamp and what you did with it.

Stampo said...

I loved having another Canadian on the team, Kim and hope to see more of your artwork using Viva Las Vegastamps!