Wednesday, January 30, 2013

WINGED BOY



          This card was completed with all Viva las Vegastamps and Splash of Color paints.
                                                           
                                                                 WINGED BOY  



SUPPLY LIST
Stamps: 
"Brick background" item number 19077 
"Flying Watch" item number 19004
"Winged Boy" item number 19065
Splash of Color Paints:
Silks, Luminart sparkling H2O's,
German Glitter Pen and Perle pen in Magic Transparent
Tim Holtz metal gears
Wooden Gears
Momento ink "pottery clay"
double stick foam tape
1/2" piece of beveled glass

First I stamped the Boy  twice and the Watch once with Momento pottery
Clay ink.  I cut a shirt and a face from one of the stamped boy papers
and adhered the on top of the other copy with foam tape.  I cut out a set of the Flying Watch
stamped paper (cutting it in 2)  I fit a wing on each side of the boy, attaching just the base 
of the wing to allow it to stand out.  I stamped card stock with the "Brick Background"
stamp.  I adhered the boy onto the background with foam tape.  On top of that I foam taped the shirt and the face.  I painted with both Silk and Luminart paints.  Using  the Viva Magic transparent Perlen pen on the wings to add a gloss.  I dyed the wooden gears with Momento Pottery Clay ink and adding all the gears on the card using Crystal Lacquer.  Using the Viva German glitter (light blue) pen to accent the card.
Using Crystal Lacquer I placed the beveled glass over the boys face.
The background paper is one used for placing furniture on a grid to represent
the proportional relationship to the room.  Since we are in the middle of a move I 
thought it would be fun to use




Winged Boy 2 x 3 3/4Flying Watch 3 x 2 1/4


                     Winged Boy                                                          Flying Watch

                  item number 19065                                        item number 19004
Brick Background 2 1/4 x 5
                       Brick Background

           item number 19077




2 comments:

Sandra Strait said...

Awesome card!

Anonymous said...

great card, love the gear and stamps you have used