Sunday, February 17, 2013

You're the cream in my coffee

Hi there, Glenda here! I must have love on the brain due to February being the month for Valentine's Day and and all because I made a 2nd lovey dovey project celebrating the hubs and I's 24th wedding anniversary.

I used 3 different stamps on this mixed media layout. I used the Six Hexagon Background stamp


and the man and woman symbol stamp

these two can also be found here on Plate 917

and last but not least the Romantic Encounter stamp

I got messy with my paints and created a mixed media layout celebrating our 24th anniversary.

Supplies used:

Six Hexagon Background stamp
man and woman symbol stamp
Romantic Encounter stamp
Miracle tape
12 x 12 Kraft scrapbook paper
Making Memories paper
Hambly transparancy
Heidi Swapp felt butterly & acrylic heart
Me & My Big Ideas rhinestone words
KI Memories stickers
Mega paint & Glimmer Mists
Staedtler Watercolor pencils

I hope you enjoyed this layout and until next time,

Glenda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layout

Unknown said...

Who super gorgs is right! LOVE this page!