Friday, November 22, 2013

Night owl

Hello, Nataliya is here :)
At the end of each year, I have a problem with purchasing a new date book for scrapbooking. This year I decided to make it myself.
And now I have date book, specially for night owls :)


To create the cover I used 7Dots paper (Domestic Gooddes Collection),VLVS! stamps, Sakura of America Micron, gauze, stencil, paint, ink and medium.

Moon - the eternal companion of owls :)


And here is the main character  - owl. I colored it with alcohol ink.


First case has already been done!


My VLVS! for this project:
Moon Circle 1 3/4 x 1 1/2
Washi Reverse Grid Background 1 1/4 x 5 1/2
Washi Grid Background 1 1/4 x 5 1/2
Stars 2 x 2 1/4

Have a nice owl's night!

6 comments:

Татьяна said...

Наташа, супер!

PetraB said...

Love the project with all its layers' great design features.

Tera Callihan said...

Super fun piece! Love that its for night owls (i'm one too!)

Наташа Бумага-Марака said...

Thanks, girls :)
woohoo

VicR said...

What a FUN date book. Love the layers and textures.

by belle said...

Love this cover!! The shape, the colors, the layers!!!!