Thursday, January 16, 2014

Good Year.

Hello, Natasha is here :)
Thank you all for the nice words in my address in the intro post :)
Today I will show you a diary, which I made ​​as a gift to my sister, a great lover of horses.
I took the ready diary and gave him a new cover. With horse :)


Cover has turned out very textured...and shiny - because I used pearl powder :)


Horse this is the transfer image, what I the little painted with acrylic paints. On the mane I added star stamp. I did transfer on the surface with cracks - I love this effect :)


And this is the back cover, where more visible the texture.


For everyone I have made a small step by step video.
Enjoy watching!



My VLVS!:

Washi Grid Background 1 1/4 x 5 1/2

French Writing Background 2 1/2 x 3 3/4

1 comment:

BlackDamaskDesigns said...

I love this so much! Thanks for the video tut. Beautiful diary!