Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Wish


Time to make a wish! Diana Fisher here with you today to share a fun, bright card.

I have a very simple and quick card for you today. I used one 4" x 6" card from Elle's Studio (cut down to 4" x 5.5") and centered it on my card front.

The gorgeous Blowing Dandelion and Extra Seed stamp is stamped at the lower part of the card using VersaFine Onyx ink.

The tiny little extra seed is then stamped in the upper left corner to look like it is blowing away. Then I added the WISH lettering (also from Elle's Studio).


In the top corner I added a little bit of washi tape and an enamel star sticker just for added dimension and texture. 

I love the whimsy of this card! It could be used for birthday, thinking of you, missing you… so many things start with a wish. 



1 comment:

by belle said...

Fantastic CAS card!!!