Wednesday, April 02, 2014

April Showers Bring...

BEES? 
Yes they do for me HeHe : D
 (Ok, maybe it's the May flowers that d that? either way it works!)


Hello again everyone! It's Me Tera again here with you to share my take on this months super fun inspiration board! I love this board It contains some of my favorite things, But for my piece I narrowed it down to Yellow Polka Dots!! They are so cheerful!



I created this super fun Queen Bee card that can be used for any occasion. 
I started with a white card base, then added a yellow polka dot layer with a quarter inch boarder. The black piece is fiber paper. I stamped Queen Bee 2 3/4 x 2 3/4  on white card stock, then colored with various markers. 


For the finishing touched I used pop dots to pop up the bee, and added a cute yellow rose and some punched greenery. Everything was glued in place with Miracle Tape. 


Don't Forget you upload your piece for the April Challenge HERE

1 comment:

Annie said...

Of course she's the Queen Bee! The yellow polka dot is perfect to showcase her. I love your versatile stamping style.