Tuesday, July 15, 2014

"Wet" card by Maria Potapovich (mellpellmell)

Hi, it's Maria Potapovich (mellpellmell) here for you today))

As you probably already noticed, lately I've been more and more starting to like the most simple projects. 
I was always beckoned this lightness result - zero cost, and the effect in a million! heheh))

Today I want to share with you my card, which I did, only using stamps, ink, paper and glue dots. Oh, I forgot about another material - GooseBumps (TEXTURE spray, GooseBumps Original) -  I warned you that I was in love with it?

Let's see...



These mushrooms (1, 2, 3) and Sunflowers are simply adorable, aren't they? ;)



The Winged Girl Under Umbrella 2 x 3 3/4 turned into a girl in a red swimsuit with a red umbrella)))


And, of course, the inscription - Keep Calm/Puddles 1 1/4 x 1 1/4 - especially for summer weather this year in my city!


I added a little "water" ... and card is ready!


Let's run through the puddles!

2 comments:

maria's knutselplezier said...

Super what a great image , I really love it, great colours too!!

Greetings
Maria

Mell Pell Mell said...

thanks, ladies))))))
I love these stamps too))))