Thursday, September 04, 2014

Live in the moment..

Happy Thursday!! Karen with you again. Hope you have had a wonderful week so far. I have a quick little tag to share with you today..

The stamps I've used today are:


Coffee Ring Stain 2 3/4 x 2 1/4



French Writing Background 2 1/2 x 3 3/4


Bird In Flight 1 3/4 x 1 3/4



Once again I  started of with some pattern paper for my tag base from the  7 Dots Studio - Cold Country range.  Stamped my background with the coffee ring stain and French writing background stamps.- I really do love these stamps!,  I used a mixture of pumice stone, black soot and iced spruce  distress inks to stamp these.


 I then stamped the bird in flight onto some scraps of the same paper that I used for my tag base, and fussy cut around the stamped image.  I then did  a bit of rummaging through my embellishments, added in some flair and star confetti from UmWow studio, a selection of Tim Holtz Idea-ology - memo pin, metal corner, word band and button  and a prima clock hand. So there you have it.. I have to admit I'm really loving the minimalistic and more monochromatic look to this tag.





Thank you so much for stopping by, Until next time..
 Happy stamping
Karen xx


3 comments:

Annie said...

I love your tag! Your concentrated design area with plenty of negative space gives it a very classy look.

Julie S said...

Pretty!

Lori said...

Freakin' awesome! Love it!