Friday, October 24, 2014

GDT : Shanna Shands x2

Hey everyone. Shanna here again. I am excited to share my last guest designer project with you that I created for Viva Las Vegas Stamps.

I am beyond excited to share with you a fun card I created. I got to play with a lot of mixed media products on this card. But the stamps just make it really come to life.




I used these two stamps from the plate numbered 1436. They were both stamped using Archival ink! I cut them out and mounted them to my card using some cardboard from a shipping box.


For my background I started with some twinkling h2o's, but once it was dry used a brick wall stencil and some light modeling paste. Once that dried I added some Distress Paint splatter to make the back funky and fun.


Also I couldn't help but to add flowers. I don't know why but it screamed at me add flowers!

I am so thankful DeeDee let me be a guest this month and I had fun sharing with you all and hope that you gained some inspiration! Have an awesome crafty day!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Love this-I always feel compelled to color in my stamped image but it looks so clear & bold simply stamped!

mikosspot.blogspot.com said...

this was such a beautiful card Shanna.. you should always post your beautiful work!! had to leave you some bloggy love!