Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Feed Your Soul

Hello everyone and welcome to a new and awesome day for inspiration. 
Shanna here with a new art journal spread to share and it was extremely fun to create as I was testing some colors out to see if I would like them. 



I started out with the stamp Writing Circles Background - 19567 stamped it across my spread using the Mustard Seed Distress Paint, and with Cracked Pistachio Distress Paint I used the stamp Writing Triangles - 19571


I then splashed some Abandoned Coral Distress Stain on my craft mat, spritzed the puddle with water, and smoothed my pages in the puddles. I also did the same thing using some Mustard Seed Distress Ink. I really love the color scheme of this spread. 


Then I started stamping the rest of my images with some black ink. I started with the Banksy Girl Watering TV Antennae - 19603, then stamped the Three Staples 19576 in a couple places, the


I stamped the Double Coffee Rings - 19568 on the opposite side of the journal to help create a little bit of a balance. I stamped my sentiment Feed Your Soul - 18926 on some white paper and cut it up to add it to the journal page using a gel medium. 


I used my Big Brush pen to shadow the sentiment well make it pop and be bolder. 



Thank you so much for stopping by don't forget to keep coming back for more inspiration from the team!

1 comment:

by belle said...

Pretty colors!!