Thursday, April 30, 2015

The Life

A friend of mine at work had been talking a lot about getting a fish for our office so when the new plate came out with the fish bowl I was itching to get it inky!!

I created this tag with a shaker fish bowl. :)

Viva Las VegaStamps!:  Fish bowl, numbers set, harlequin diamond background, whimsical diver and high gloss embossing powder.
Other items used:  UmWow Studio fishy confetti and hashtag banner, Distress Spray in Abandoned Coral and Mermaid Lagoon. Distress Paint in Abandoned Coral, Crushed Pistashio and Fossilized Amber, Distress Ink in Gathered Twigs, Tim Holtz mask, gesso, sequins, seed beads, archival ink and foam tape.


I upcycled some acetate from product packaging for my shaker.


The numbers floating in the water make me happy!!


Swimming around in that bowl, wouldn't it be #thelife!!

If you are looking for more inspiration, to participate in swaps and chat with other VLVS! stampers join us on the Viva Las VegaStamps! Groupies facebook page.

2 comments:

Julie S said...

Yum! I love these colors! Makes me itch to go for a dip...

Corrie Herriman said...

Love this, Michele ! Fab colours !
Corrie x