Thursday, August 06, 2015

A Little Note.

Hello, Mary here with a little back-to-school stampin' project.

I'm always in need of a notecard to send a note of thanks, or just a little card to let someone know I'm thinking of them.  So, I stamped up this set of kraft notecards with 'X' and the 'O' from the Checklist Cube stamp.  I use this set of stamps all the time in my planner, and I love how cute the notecards came out!


Then I got to thinking that the box and check images from the Checklist Cube would make some really cute notecards to give to each of my daughter's teachers!

I began by cutting 5 sheets of kraft cardstock into half and folding them into card bases (5 for the 'X' and 'O' and 5 for the box and check).  Then stamped a different pattern onto each notecard with a white pigment ink to create a set of 5 matching notecards.


And because I'm all about the packaging, I ripped a length of unbleached cotton fabric and stamped the Measuring Tape Section image repeatedly to create a custom ribbon perfect for wrapping up my set.  Now, it's ready for giving!


For the 'X' and 'O' set, I used the Scribble Heart to create my ribbon.


I love the soft look of the white ink on kraft.  And the set all tied up with the rustic ribbon?  SO shabby perfect!


And that's it for me today.  Now, grab your favorite stamp and get to stampin'!!

2 comments:

by belle said...

Mary! I love the white on the kraft! Fun idea!!

Irit Shalom said...

Totally cute!