Monday, August 31, 2015

Alice in Wonderland - Artist Trading Cards

Hi my dear Viva Las Vegastamps Friends!

I am such a big fan of the lovely Alice in Wonderland stamps. So today I'd like to share with you three Alice in Wonderland ATCs.

I used Distress Inks for the background and color pencils for my images. But I don't want to talk so much today, because I made a short video for you to see how these are done. Have fun watching!



Here are some more detailed images:

The little mushroom on the bottom right is from a border die by Noor! Design. I cut it apart and colored it with watercolor pencils. The white dots are made with a uniPOSCA marker.




Thank you for stopping by today, Susanne.

http://clayscrapkreativ.blogspot.de/


Viva Las Vegasstamps:
Wilderness
Wonderland
The Playing Cards
Alice with Fawn/Deer
Wild Mushrooms
Victorian Flourish
Dictionary Page

1 comment:

by belle said...

These are awesome cards!!