Sunday, June 26, 2016

"Beauty in Simplicity" Layout by Fiona Paltridge

Hello VLVS peeps! Fiona here with you to share a layout I have created using some of the gorgeous rubber from Viva Las Vegastamps.


"Beauty in Simplicity"


I sued a water color stamping technique to create the background along with some sponging through one of my favourite stencils at the moment.


I stamped and fussy cut out the Squiggle Heart and Dressform and then colored them in with a coordinating paint color.


Some black splats and the Butterfly Specimen stamp with black ink finished it all off.


Viva Las Vegastamps used include:



I hope you've liked my little piece of art. Until next time xx


2 comments:

Jen said...

What a gorgeous layout Fiona ☺

slywalker (Lesley) said...

Gorgeous layout, love your techniques used, now off looking for the stamps while I'm in the States.