Friday, June 10, 2016

It's Never Too Late

Hey all!!!  Michele here today sharing a mixed media canvas with a clay piece inspired by our very own Tina Walker.
I was working on another project using clay and had a little bit left over and just decided to stamp on it, I am so glad I did!!


I stamped Clockface on the clay and baked until it hardened, this is my focal piece.


On my canvas I used Nesting Gears and Waybill/Invoice Background in the backgound along with the UmWow Studios stencil (chunky circles) and modeling paste for the first layer of the background. The next layer is bits and bobs from Prima, Tim Holtz, Um Wow and some vintage pieces I have been collecting covered in gesso.


I added color with gelatos, that was FUN!!!


I added the sentiment with my Dymo Label Maker and viola!!!

Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time, get inky!!

5 comments:

Tarnished Rose said...

I love this!

Marilyn

Mixedmediajenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mixedmediajenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mixedmediajenn said...

You are amazing, Michele! Great project.

Robin Horasanian said...

This is fantastic!