Monday, July 18, 2016

Boys Just wanna have fun! Mail Art Monday

Hello Again!

Yep, it's Monday again! Where did the weekend go? 
Well, at least it looks like the 2 boys in this weeks mail art Monday are having some fun!!!



What's on the other side of the fence I wonder!? Is it a scary dog? A crazy neighbor? Or maybe a pool party.... We may never know!! Haha


So for this piece I wanted something fun and simple like the summers of my past. I started by stamping the quote then I masked it off and drew the box around the mask. I also masked off the address block and drew around it.

Next I stamped what I'm calling the mischievous boys... Lol

Pretty simple right? I thought so! Now color away and its ready to be mailed out!!!


I hope you enjoy this fun pair as much as I do!  They just make me giggle!
Well enjoy your daily grind and remember to enjoy some mischief now and again!

Stamps used:

Peeking Boys 2 3/4 x 3 1/2


6 comments:

Gerrina said...

This gave a smile right away! Funny and beautiful!

Annie said...

What are they peeking at??? Obviously something they shouldn't be seeing. Let me guess! LoL. This envelope art is delightful.

Tera Callihan said...

Thank you :) glad you liked it!

Tera Callihan said...

Haha I will never tell!!! Thank you BTW!

barbara macaskill said...

I bet the neighbor's teenage daughter is out sunbathing in an itsy teeny weenie yellow polka dot bikini and they are peeking without her knowledge! Boys will be boys! LOL LOVE this card!

Tera Callihan said...

Lol