Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Art Journal Page "Find Your Tribe" by Jenn Engle

I have an art journal page to share with you today using some of my current favorite VLVS stamps.

STAMPS I USED:



     I started out by stamping the Doodle Circles and MeshTexture stamps all over my background. The, I sprayed Distress Spray Stain in Cracked Pistachio. While the Distress Spray was still wet, I flicked splatters of Mermaid Lagoon Distress Spray Stain.




     While my background was drying, I started work on my tag. I first ran the tag thru my Big Shot with a geometric embossing folder. Then, I applied Golden High Flow Acrylic in Permanent Violet Dark across the top of my tag. I sprayed the paint with water as I tipped my tag to get the paint flowing down. After that was dry, I flicked Distress Paint splatters in Mermaid Lagoon over my tag.



     On a piece of cardstock, I stamped the Hearts and Magic Maker Paint Brush stamps. I colored the hearts with a yellow Copic Marker. I then stamped the Find Your Tribe stamp on a piece of Gelli printed paper  that sort-of matched my background colors. Before I glued everything down, I stamped Find Your Tribe over and over behind where my tag will go. Then, I glued everything down and journaled around my tag with a White Uni-Ball Signo pen.




Thanks for looking!
~Jenn


1 comment:

by belle said...

Jenn! I love the tag on the page!!! Beautiful!