Monday, December 12, 2016

Count down to the New Year... Mail Art Monday!

Hello World!!!
Welcome Back for another fun Mail Art Monday!!! 

Today I went with a Vintage/Victorian style...
I feel like these have a fun New Years vibe, especially with the clock! 



Stamps Used for these envelopes:

Pen Tips 2 3/4 x 2




To create these fun envelopes I stamped my main images and masked them off. I then stamped all of my background images. I used Tim Holtz distress ink in weathered wood for the background. Before removing the masks I also added a few flicks of black dylusions ink for added texture. 

After removing the masks, I used my zig clean color markers to color a bit of visual interest. 

Happy New Years to you all!! 





5 comments:

Annie said...

These are all terrific! I love where you've got the little guy standing on the "deliver to".

Corrie Herriman said...

terrific indeed !
Corrie x

Gerrina said...

Wow this one is so beautiful Tera!

by belle said...

Beautiful Tera!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful Mail. Perfect for Valentines also.