Thursday, March 02, 2017

Faceoff

Hello friends!!
Michele here today and I am sharing a little peek at a collaboration project I am working on with my good friend Tina.  We are making 4"x4" books all about...you guessed it, FACES.
Today I would like to share 2 of the pages of my 10 page book that I created using some fantastic Viva Las VegaStamps! images.

Here is the first one:


I stamped the face on tissue and applied to my stamped and painted background with gel medium.


She is colored with watercolor pencils and distress crayons.


I drew and paintd hair around the face with a stabilo pencil, distress crayon and watercolor pencil.

And now the second page:



The faces stamp is embossed with Ultra High Gloss Embossing Powder.


The background is distress oxide ink.


A little color on the lips with distress crayons.


I hope you enjoyed my little peek and are inspired to use stamping as a start to a drawing or painting yourself.  It is the perfect jumping off point!

Until next time...get inky!!

No comments: