Monday, June 05, 2017

Mail Art Monday - After Rain Comes Sunshine

Hey everyone it's Cheetarah here and I've got a little something special for this weeks Mail Art Monday! I've made the above envelopes for our project swap over at the VLVS! groupies on facebook. I've also filmed the process which you can see below in my first Time 2 Stamp video :)

Hope you enjoyed this MAM tutorial :) 
And here they are flying off to my partners for the swap!
(the address is on there no worries, just blocked it off for privacy reasons ;) 

VLVS! rubber stamps used

Others:
Distress Oxides and regular inks
Faber Castell Artist Pitt markers
Wow clear matte embossing powders

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

Julie S said...

Oh, I do love Mail Art Mondays. These are incredible, Cheetarah!