Thursday, September 21, 2017

Art Journal Page by Jenn Engle

Hey everyone! I have an art journal page to share with you today. To see exactly how I made it, check out the process video at the bottom of this post.

STAMPS USED:
Mesh Texture
Not All Who Wander




I started by using Distress Oxides Inks with a round ink blending tool to create circles all over my background. I also did a little stamping to add some interest.



I stamped my paintbrush and colored it in with Dina Wakley's Scribble Sticks. I also stamped my two sentiments.




I journaled with a Fude-Ball 1.5mm pen, making it look like my journaling was coming out of my paintbrush. I glued down my sentiments and that's it!



PROCESS VIDEO:

STAMPS USED:

Other Products
Distress Oxide Inks - Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade
Distress Blending Tool
Black Staz-On Ink
Dina Wakley Scribble Sticks
Fude-Ball 1.5mm Pen


Thanks for looking!
~Jenn



1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's an awesome page !