Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Jingle Bells



How about a little challenge inspiration??
Michele here today with a card inspired by the December Inspiration Challenge.

Image may contain: tree, plant and outdoor

This one really spoke to me and I can up with might just be one of my favorite stamped scenes this year.


Viva Las VegaStamps! used:  Covered Bridge, Christams Tree in a Car, Jingle Bells

These two images were really made for each other!

The snow was created with opaque Mister Misty.

I just love how the white space creates the perfect snow.


Thanks for spending some time with us today and I hope you are inspired to join our challenge this month.
Merry Christmas to all!!
Until next time...get inky!

2 comments:

Julie S said...

I love it. Merry Christmas!

Michele said...

This card warms the heart. Love the feeling of the era and beauty of winter that this card exudes. Kudos!