Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Trick or Treat!

Only a couple more days until all hallows eve...do you have little trick or treaters dressing up this year??
Michele here today with a Halloween shaker card!!


These two stamps work perfectly together for this haunting shaker card.  I used The Moon and Kids in Costumes Silhouette.

I stamped the moon on transperancy to create the shaker part.  I used beads, sequins and Um Wow Studio star confetti in the skaker that I build up with a sheet of foam with a circle cut out to match the size of the moon.


Some awesome Brusho in yellow ochre colors the moon and distress ink stormy sky and blueprint sketch creates the night sky.


A bit of fussy cutting around the kids and a haunting we will go.


I stamped in archival ink which worked great on the transperancy.

And there you have it! 
Until next time...get inky!

2 comments:

bluelesley said...

Love this, might make this for my 2 year old Grandson who loooveeesss all the Halloween decorations and love opening letters, Two birds with one stone 👍👍😍😍 Thank you for sharing this.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This is an amazing Halloween card !