Friday, November 15, 2013

Wedded bliss

Hi there, Glenda here with some ATC's! For some reason when I make ATC's I have alot of different ideas come to me when I'm thinking about a particular subject. When I saw the Bride stamp I got the idea to make a series of humerous ATC's about wedded bliss and here you have them:
 (how true right??)
 (oh yay!!)
(this one is my fave!) haha

To make these ATC's I used the fabulous Bride stamp
and the Whispering secret stamp
and last but not least the Young couple kissing stamp
I hope you enjoyed these ATC's and it made you laugh!





5 comments:

Sandra Strait said...

Lol! Love these ATCs!

by belle said...

Thanks for the smiles!! Great ATC's!

Katherine Clayton said...

Oh, my gosh! These are amazing!!! I wouldn't have thought I would like those stamps BUT with the sayings, I HAVE to have them now. As I just told my dd, this is what a good DT member does...takes something good and makes it AMAZING!!! Again, GREAT job!!!

Kathy

Tera Callihan said...

These are so fun! I love the sayings you used with them!

Karen said...

How true are those sayings???!!!! Great combination of atc's love the colors.